Monday, October 4, 2010

FIRST

Currently, just trying to drum up interest, to see if this project is feasible for making me a little bit of cash. If you live or work in Chicago, and you want lunches for small amounts of money ($4 or $5, haven't settled on a price yet), leave a comment with things you like to eat and how much you would be willing to pay per day or per week.

I'll be starting out only doing lunches on Tuesdays and Thursdays, to accommodate the REAL JOB that I have, but things could expand if there is interest and if that goes well. So, pretty please, speak up.

Heartsies,
M

3 comments:

  1. um. love this! would it be on a subscription basis? or per-day, like one-off?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you really take it to me in Avondale?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Skizdi: Either! I'm thinking a set price per day, and a cheaper price for a weekly or monthly subscription.

    Thias: Yes I would. I'm just that determined.

    ReplyDelete