Monday, October 4, 2010

Cost?

Ok guys, so here's what I'm thinking so far.

One-shot meals: $5 per. Comes in a cheap Gladware container, which is why you pay a slight premium - I don't expect to get it back.

Weekly rate: $7, plus an initial fee of $15 to purchase a nicer Tupperware container with little side-dish compartments and stuff. You eat, you give me back when I bring you more food, I wash, I refill, you give me the other back when I bring you the first full of food - you get the idea.

The numbers for meals are totally arbitrary and just based on wanting to be less than a trip to Chipotle or something. The Tupperware cost comes from here, so as you can see, I'm not trying to be a ripoff here (and actually, I would lose money initially, as I would need to have 2 tupperwares for each of you). Are these prices that you would pay? Leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment